AUM provides Fund Solutions services to institutional clients and family offices by supporting the complete lifecycle of a fund from conception and regulatory approval, to reporting and ongoing management, while overseeing all risk management and monitoring obligations.
Our Fund Solutions:
- Manage all aspects of fund investment management and distribution in Europe through our passport
- Support capital-raising initiatives, distribution strategy development and cross-border operations
- Provide compliance with all regulatory, governance and legal requirements
- Mitigate risk and reduce liability exposure
- Minimise operating costs and increase business efficiency
- Offer access to a regulated platform that brings speed to market
- Provides confidence to investors, stakeholders and regulators of the application of a long-term strategic solution
LEGAL & OPERATIONAL SET-UP
- Fund structuring
- Domiciliation and Cross-Border Registration
- Regulatory compliance
DISTRIBUTION & MARKETING
Effective fund distribution is critical to the success of an investment fund. We leverage our exclusive global AUM Management network of contacts to support fund distribution for our clients and establish worldwide distribution agreements. These services take into account our clients’ specific needs and geographies, along with the relevant regulatory structures that apply.
- Monthly reporting
- AD Hoc reporting
- Annual regulatory reporting
- Trailer fees calculation and retrocession distribution
We ensure that all investments are compliant with their respective prospectuses and conform with the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) rules. Furthermore, we undertake to inform the appropriate Risk Manager, Custodian and Compliance Officer of any reportable incidents as soon as they are identified and work with our clients to address them in a timely fashion.
Interested in our service?