AUM provides Management Company Services by supporting the complete lifecycle of the fund from conception and regulatory approval to reporting and management processes, whilst fulfilling risk management and monitoring obligations.
Our ManCo services allow you to:
- Handle investment management and distribute in Europe through our passport.
- Improve the capital-raising process, distribution strategy and cross-border operations.
- Meet regulatory substance, governance and legal requirements.
- Mitigate risk and reduce liability exposure.
- Minimise operating costs, distraction and time wasting.
- Access to a regulated platform that brings speed to market.
- Provide assurance to investors, stakeholders and regulators as a long-term strategic solution.
LEGAL & OPERATIONAL SET-UP
- Fund structuring
- Domiciliation & Cross-Border Registration
- Regulatory compliance
DISTRIBUTION & MARKETING
Distribution is the critical success factor for an investment fund. This service is based on our exclusive global network and our ability to establish worldwide distribution agreements. The service takes into account our customer’s needs along with the relevant regulatory structure.
- Monthly Reporting
- AD Hoc Reporting
- Annual reporting to regulator
- Trailer fees calculation & retrocession distribution
We control that all investments are compliant with Prospectuses and MFSA rules.
Furthermore, we undertake to inform the Risk Manager, Custodian and the Compliance Officer of any reportable incidents as soon as they are identified.
Interested in our service?